Friday, May 23, 2008

Surtex Trade Show


I LOVE New York City!  I just returned from my annual trek to exhibit at Surtex - a trade show where artists show their work and manufacturers come looking for art.  I met with many current clients and hopefully met some new ones – I'll keep you posted!

One of the best parts of the show is that my sister comes and works with me in my booth-- guaranteed "sister time" each year.  We have a great time and always see a show or two at night.  This year we saw "Curtains" - a new musical starring David Hyde Pierce (he was Niles in the TV Show Frasier) -- very good!  Phantom of the Opera is still a winner for us -- it was my third time and Christine's 4th or 5th -- she has lost count.  :)  

This is a picture from our booth.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by!  

Be well -- Tara

No comments: